Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Audio Doc- Chrissy Hallaman Interview

  I've been in an audio production course this semester and wanted to show off some of the things I'd been working on this year. So in that spirit I wanted to upload my final project for MDIA 1200 and show it off.


This project focused on creating an audio documentary of some kind, with two recorded voices other than my own. I got together a friend or two and did a good old fashioned interview with a friend of mine: Chrissy Hallaman. Chrissy is a writer, cast and crew member of both Friday's Live and Newstime, two shows that are within Ohio University's student run broadcast group AVW. She also does standup with Blue Pencil Comedy. I got to do an interview and make a five minute audio doc out of it, based on her thoughts about college, comedy and life in general. This was tough because I had a half-hour of material that all really deserved to be shown and had to edit it down by 25 minutes, but I ended up with a product that I really liked. Enjoy.






If you want to learn more about Chrissy's standup you can follow Blue Pencil Comedy on twitter
As well as following Chrissy's youtube channel with her standup here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn4DDWIXkiuK59iKj27f4dQ

You can find AVW productions and their shows here: http://avwproductions.com/

Special thanks to Brian Hewitt for lending his voice talent to the project.

The songs I used are listed below:

"Love Like That"- The Heavy

"At Or With Me"- Jack Johnson

"Ramble On"- Led Zeppelin

"Saline"- Trocadero

No comments:

Post a Comment