Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Truth in the Image" Truth and Cannonballs reaction

I'm posting this as another part of Media and the Creative Process. The goal here was to make a short reaction audio track to a Radiolab piece that was introduced to us. The story involved two photographs pictured here:
Restoration of an 1855 photo by Roger Fenton at the 'Valley of the Shadow of Death,' cannonballs on the road 
They are also found on the Radiolab website and they are sister images one being titled "In the Valley of the Shadow of Death". The story talks about the possibility of one being faked.

I just did a quick audio piece of what I thought after listening and put it up. I played a little guitar so that I wouldn't sound so monotone.


You can find the original Radiolab story right here:

 And I also have this audio reaction up as well sorry it ended up being such a long audio track I like to talk!


No comments:

Post a Comment